Download the minibook! (Click here to know how to fold the minibook.)
1) The beginning: link 1 (Read the paragraph entitled "The Roots of Tea in Britain") - link 2.
2) The tradition of afternoon tea: link (Read the paragraph entitled "Afternoon Tea").
4) Other way of saying 'a cup of tea': link.
5) The benefits: link.
6) Afternoon Tea: A New Trend. Watch the two following videos and answer the questions in your minibook.
1) Name of the glass in which beer is served: link.
2) Types of beer: link 1 (Read the first paragraph only) - link 2 - link 3.
3) Number of beer brands in the UK: link.
5) "Proud of British Beer". Watch the following video and answer these questions:
- Give the 2 adjectives used to describe British beer (Time: 28-30 / 272)
- What is beer compared to? (Time: 50-51 / 272)
- Give a synonym for 'make beer'. (This verb is used several times.)
Binge Drinking in the United Kingdom:
- Definition: link.
(If one of the links is broken, use the following document.)